Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get to Know Your Blogger: 32 Random Questions Tag

I felt like posting, but don't have pictures to go with my planned recipe post yet, so here's something a little lighthearted and fun - a tag post! Found this one randomly online... and I didn't read through all the questions beforehand, so here we go!

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! That way the monsters can't get us.

2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I do sometimes, but not usually. We don't have room to hoard a bunch of little bottles.

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I like them tucked in at the foot of the bed, but out along the sides so I can stick my feet out over the side of the bed if I get hot.

4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nope.

5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
All the time! And I save them (like the ones from Bed Bath & Beyond) and put them on the counter, then go to the store without them.

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear. Bees are the DEVIL.

7.) Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, but most of the time.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really, no. My FitBit does - does that count?

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes I have!

10.) Do you still watch cartoons?
Yeah, LOL. My husband and I watch Family Guy and now we sometimes watch Little Einsteins with our little one.

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably in my backyard? 

12.) What do you drink with dinner?
Diet Coke, water, tea.

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard!

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Devil Wears Prada, 13 Going on 30, Identity Thief, Bridesmaids. (I like silly dumb lighthearted movies, obviously.)

15.) Were you ever a girl scout?
Nope. My mom wouldn't let me join because I played sports and had dance. To be fair, I only wanted to join because they got snacks after school during their meeting and I wanted a popsicle...

16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
How much money and airbrushing are you offering? Probably not.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car?
I can pay for someone to do it.

18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope!

19.) Afraid of heights?
No, actually. But I don't like free-falling to my death.

20.) Do you sing in the car?
Yes. My poor baby!

21.) Is Christmas stressful?
It can be due to family and if I'm doing the seven fishes. That's a LOT of cooking. Plus I love giving the perfect gift, so that requires some creativity and a lot of thought, which can be stressing.

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
Secretary, doctor, librarian, princess, cashier, researcher. Guess which one I am now...

23.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really, but I'm afraid of them anyway.

24.) The first concert you ever went to.
Billy Joel or The Hollies.

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
TARGET.

26.) Nike or Adidas?
Depends on the item, but I guess I'd go with Nike.

27.) Can you curl your tongue?
Yep!

28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, especially lately with the birth of our son.

29.) The last concert you saw?
Billy Joel.

30.) Can you swim well?
Yes. I was a competitive swimmer. Freestyle is my jam.

31.) Can you knit or crochet?
Technically, I guess. I'm not very (any) good.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Both. It's fine to like one over the other, but if you hate either, chances are I won't like you very much. My dog and cat are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and respond as much as possible! However, if you're only here to spam my blog with unrelated links, I will delete your comments. Thank you for understanding!